A nice and simple breakfast item that you can enjoy for either breakfast or dinner
- 10 frozen round buttermilk waffles
- 8 ounces Mild Country Sausage
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters Original
- Maple Syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 5 waffles on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until waffles are thawed.
- Repeat with remaining 5 waffles.
- Fold thawed waffles in half and secure with wooden picks.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until waffles are crisp. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add Egg Beaters to same skillet; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set.
- Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set.
- Remove wooden picks from waffles.
- Divide sausage evenly between waffles; top evenly with Egg Beaters.
- Drizzle with syrup, if desired