Make an amazing apple enchilada by simply filling up a tortilla and mix in some apples(Canned apples if you want it quickly) then top with the ingredients listed below and you are all set for the best dessert known to myself.
They are so simple to make but will be the hit of any gathering you take them to. Honestly you could even switch out the apples for any other type of fruit that you would like.
Honestly, once they are ready I like to top it off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can thank me later. 🙂
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (21 ounce) cans apple fruit filling and topping ( or other fruit fillings)
- 6 (8 inches) flour tortillas…
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
How to Make It:
- Spoon fruit filling evenly down centers of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bring butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly 3 minutes.
- Pour over enchiladas: let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes