Banana Split Pie is a simple to make no-bake banana dessert that your family will quickly fall in love with.
With a crust made from graham crackers with the filling being filled with cream cheese, of course bananas, whipped cream, pineapple, chocolate or strawberry syrup and cherries.
Nothing screams out summer time to the world more than this simple to make banana split pie.
What you need:
- 3 cups light vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping, thawed from frozen
- One 60-calorie sugar-free chocolate pudding snack
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon crushed dry-roasted peanuts
- 8 maraschino cherries
How to make it:
- Set out all of your ingredients so your ice cream doesn’t melt too much once you start assembling.
- Once slightly softened, scoop ice cream into a large pie pan and spread into an even layer along the bottom. Evenly place strawberry slices flat over the ice cream, pressing down lightly so they adhere.
- Put whipped topping in a bowl. Add pudding and mix thoroughly. Spread pudding/topping mixture into a smooth layer over the strawberries. Evenly place banana slices flat over this layer, and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with nuts and evenly place the cherries on top of the pie. Freeze for about 4 hours (or overnight), until completely firm.
- Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 8 slices
- Enjoy with your family and Friends!