These chocolate chip cookie bars will send you to heaven and back. With the perfect balance of cookie and cheesecake stuffing, you are going to have your full of deliciousness in a matter of no time. Something to make this even more simple.. is it is easy recipes and quickly to make.
Let’s get into the good stuff.
- 30 OUNCES PILLSBURY COOKIE DOUGH, DIVIDED
- 8-oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×9 pan with nonstick foil and press in half the cookie dough.
- Beat all of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth and pour over the cookie dough.
- Flatten the rest of the cookie dough the best you can and lay on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set.
- Cover the bars with foil if browning too much. Let cool to room temp.
- Chill until cold before cutting and add a chocolate drizzle, if desired.