Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups and who doesn’t love hot fudge? Well lets go ahead and mix the two and we have this amazing recipe. Upon first bite you will completely fall in love with how delicious this pie is. You might want to hide it from the rest of the family or you might only get one slice.
- 1 chocolate graham crust
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 Pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, ; room temperature
- 1 tub (12 ounces) Cool Whip ; divided
- 1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping ; divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Bag Of Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy.
- Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
- Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in ziploc plastic baggie for later.
- Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions.
- Spread on top of peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate pie until serving time.
- At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
- Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie.
- Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
- Place as many peanut butter cups on the top that you desire. Personally I placed 12 that way each slice has two