With summer finally here, I have been getting a lot of my friends and followers requesting I publish the recipe to our No Bake Reeses Pie. Every summer, we have made The most requested treat of summer No Bake Reeses Pie and people go completely crazy for it! Kids and adults both love it alike and it is always a hit no matter where we take it. So let’s get into how to make this amazing treat.
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
- Reese’s Pieces
- Reese’s Shell Chocolate Topping
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl or mixer bowl.
- Add the peanut butter & whipped topping.
- Gradually add your powdered sugar as you mix
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Top with the Reese’s Shell Chocolate.
- Add Reese’s Pieces all over the top of your pie.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Peanut Butter chips onto your pie.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve & enjoy!