While everyone has their one take on what is the best, this marinade has been proven over time by many chiefs and it seems to be the goto marinade of many 5-Star restaurants. Be sure to let us know in the comments how much you love this recipe once you try it. Also I would print it so you always have it at your disposal.
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
- Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.