We are HUGE fans of cowboy stew. All of the greatest ingredients all mixed into one pot. So simple and delicious
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can beans
- 2 cans potatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can green beans
- 1 tspn chili powder
- 1 tspn sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 11/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 med onion chopped
- ( I threw in some cabbage )
- Brown beef and onion drain
We use this photo for Pinterest.
- Drain all cans except tomatoes and place in crockpot or Dutch oven.
- Add chili powder, sugar and 3 CUPS OF WATER.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cornbread pairs extremely well with this dish