Surely these will the the hit of the party. Who doesn’t love chicken wings? Better yet who doesn’t love caramelized food items? I know I do. These wings will hit the spot that you didn’t know you were missing.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for one hour or until sauce is caramelized