Toasted Ravioli is such a simple dish that you and your kids will be glad that you made it. Also if you wanted to make it a little bit lighter you could always use an air fryer to cook. When it comes to serving these wonderful items, you can always serve with the goto classic or marinara however, my son always eat it with ranch and honestly I like to alternate each bit with both.
- 1 pound bag cheese ravioli frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese for serving if desired
- chopped fresh parsley for serving if desired
- marinara sauce for serving if desired
- Add milk and eggs to a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- In another shallow bowl add breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder and stir to combine.
- Dip raviolis into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumb mixture making sure to coat both sides.
- Place the breaded ravioli on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile fill a large pot with at least 2 inches of oil and heat to 350 degrees F.
- Remove ravioli from the freezer. Working in small batches cook the raviolis for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the raviolis on a plate lined with paper towels and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and marinara sauce, if desired.