Who doesn’t love a freshly made buffalo chicken dish? Personally this is my favorite dish ever! Not too so much of a kick that the kids can’t enjoy it also but yet enough of a kick to remind your taste buds that you are eating something buffalo.
- 1 lbs. boneless chicken breast
- black pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 tsp. butter
- ¼ cup Franks Hot Sauce
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- Cut your chicken horizontally but not all the way through.
- Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with pepper.
- Evenly top the chicken with cheese and fold over the chicken to close it.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the butter for 8 seconds.
- Stir in hot sauce and celery salt.
- Brush one side of the chicken with hot sauce mixture and place the hot sauce size down on the grill.
- Brush more hot sauce over top of chicken.
- Cook for about 7 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and brush on remaining hot sauce and cook until no longer pink; about 5 minutes more.