Lets be honest.. who does not love Crescent Rolls? Well now we are going to take them to the next level and fill them up with an ever so delicious mixed of roasted garlic chicken. We have also done this with sloppy joe mix as well but that is a recipe for another time.
We definitely recommend that you buy several cans of crescent rolls and make WAY more than you think you need because these things tend to disappear into thin air and no one ever knows who ate the last one. 🙂
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
- 2 tsp chives
- 1/2 cup green onions
- Cook chicken and shred into fine chunks.
- Add minced garlic to cooking chicken and cook until garlic is browned/reduced.
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, add warm chicken mix and incorporate.
- Spoon apps 2-3 tbsp of filling into canned crescent roll and cook as per directions.
- It is better to overstuff the rolls and have it ooze from the sides.
- I recommend buying at least 4 cans of the large flaky rolls as the mixture goes a long way. Enjoy!