Here is a recipe that your family will come back begging you to make it over and over again. It has a slight sweet taste and a slight spicy taste and to make it even better, you can bake it or even grill it if you want. It also only takes about 30 minutes to cook and you will have a dish so good that it deserves a reward! Trust me, after you make it and see how everyone enjoys it.. you will 100% agree with my statement.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in thirds (12 pieces)
- 12 slices of bacon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast into thirds, leaving you with 12 pieces.
- Lay chicken pieces in a 9×13 baking dish, coat with 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil. (can use non-stick cooking spray also)
- Sprinkle chicken with spices, flip over and sprinkle the other side.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a slice of bacon. Roll in brown sugar.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and crispy.
- Drizzle with glaze it made and serve.