Some Days you can not decide if you want to just do simple and quick spaghetti or if you want to do the simple and quick tacos. Well one day we were facing this dilemma and you can guess what we decided to do. We decided to mix the two together and honestly it is the best dish I have ever had in my entire life.
Ofcourse you can add some other items to your spagetti taco, which would be the same ingredients that you would normally place onto your tacos.
We would like to ask that if you make this dish then post it and use our hashtag #OhDip that way we can see the delicious food that you guys and girls are making.
- 1 – tablespoon olive oil
- 1 – pound ground beef
- 1 – (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 – (10-ounce can) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 – tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 – ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup – shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup – shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 – Roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons – chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in Ro*Tel®, tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and cilantro, if desired.