Just the thought of making this sandwich makes my mouth start to water. For years we would make this with the leftovers from thanksgiving but I have found myself more commonly cooking turkey that way I can make these for the entire family. Honestly, they know that’s the reason and secretly I know they enjoy these sandwiches just as much as I do.
So at the time of writing this thanksgiving is still a long ways away. So if you are reading before hand, make sure to save the recipe that way you can come back to it in November.
Let’s get to the good stuff.
- 2 slices of seedless Rye bread
- 3-4 slices of roasted turkey breast
- 3 oz Brie cheese rind cut off, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- Preheat a medium pan over medium heat and then lightly grease the pan till it is well coated.
- Place the bread in the pan and now place some cheese over each slice of bread. Let it start melting.
- Layer turkey breast over one slice of bread and then cranberry sauce on top of turkey.
- Cover with second slice of bread and press together ever so lightly.
- Finish the grilled cheese until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.