Who doesn’t love Doritos and Chicken? Well now have the best of both worlds with this delicious dish. It has become a family favorite within our household and we find ourselves making this almost every other Taco-Tuesday. Best part is even the kids love this simple recipe
3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
olive oil, for chicken
salt and pepper for chicken
20 Doritos (any kind) crushed
2 cans of cream of chicken soup (98% ff)
¾ cup Milk (1%)
Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (fat free)
- Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
- Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
- Serve over shredded lettuce