In our house we always enjoy pizza every single week. We call it Pizza Day Friday and our kids look forward to Friday.. not just because the weekend is coming and they have no school.. but rather because we love our pizza. However, be you and I.. pizza starts to get old after a while and we need new ways to keep it interesting. Sure you can check up the toppings and such but I like to get creative.
So we decided to try this amazing Pizza Bread and OMG! I think we have found our kids new favorite way to enjoy pizza
- 1 Can pizza crust (or homemade)
- 6 oz of sliced Pepperoni
- 8 – 12 oz of 6 Cheese Italian Blend (or Mozzarella)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Italian Dressing
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Egg White
- Tomato or Pizza Sauce (optional)
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and brush it with Italian dressing.
- Top with as many pepperoni as you can fit on the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning and roll up tightly, starting with longest side of dough.
- Fold sides under, and place on pan, dough seam side down.
- Brush with an egg white and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve. By then it’ll be time to git ‘er down!