The best potatoes you will ever have.
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen hash browns (the chunky kind, not the shredded kind, I think they’re called “Southern style”)
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes (I have had these with crushed up crackers on top too but it is not the same)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put hash browns into a greased 9 x 13″ pan.
- Combine soup, sour cream, cheese and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Gently blend into hash browns.
- Combine corn flakes and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.