Some people really love mushrooms and others are not too fond of them. Personally mushrooms are one of my favorites. There are many different ways of creating them and each one is unique. However, with this wonderful recipe, it will be the best way and your all time favorite way to enjoy mushrooms.
- 1 pound(s) fresh mushroom(s), halved
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on a large jelly roll pan and coat with cooking spray
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast mushrooms for 15 minutes and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place garlic and thyme in a large bowl.
- When mushrooms are done cooking, immediately place in bowl and toss to coat with garlic and thyme.
- Add vinegar and toss again. Yields about 1 cup per serving.