Who doesn’t love bacon and bread? Well we have mixed the two and are proud to introduce to you.. Delicious Bacon Bread. One bite of this and you will think that you are in heaven. I like to eat mine with a slight drizzle of honey across each and every bite. Let us know if you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed…
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked; drain on paper towels.
- Roll out dough to 1/2-in. thickness; brush with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Cut into 1-in. pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix and remaining oil; toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9-in. x 5-in. oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.