Looking for something new and out of this world? Something your kids will love for years to come.. well look no further because this is the coolest desert dish I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. To make things even more simple, you do not even need an over for this simple no bake dish.
Fruit Pebble Crust:
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
- 5 c. Fruity Pebbles
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 c. whipped topping
- 1/2 c. Fruity Pebbles, plus more for garnish
For the crust:
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat and stir in Fruity Pebbles.
- Grease any sized springform pan with cooking spray, press mixture into pan and up the sides forming a crust. Then, let cool.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, then add vanilla and salt. Stir in Cool Whip until no lumps remain, then fold in Fruity Pebbles.
- Spoon filling into your Fruity Pebble crust and let settle in fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and garnish with more Fruity Pebbles