It all started with the regular Jalapeño poppers which is made the same as below but instead of eggs we replace it with cream cheese. I grew up eating them all the time, then I discovered this little recipe below and I can honestly say my breakfast has never been the same. These are so delicious and easy to make that I have made them 3 times this week already. Also I like to dip mine in a side of medium chunky salsa and I am in heaven. Let us know what you think below
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 jalapeños, sliced lengthwise and seeds removed or it will be extremely spicy
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 12 slices of bacon cut in halve
- Heat the over to 400°.
- Mix together the eggs and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Over Medium heat, heat the oil.
- Add eggs scramble the eggs until barely set but still wet(Very important as it will cook further in the over).
- Spoon scrambled eggs into jalapeño halves and place on a large baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and wrap a piece of bacon around each jalapeño.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bacon is crispy, 30 to 35 minutes.