Who doesn’t love the occasional Turtle Cake? There is no better one to have than this one right here. One bit tastes like a small piece of heaven. It is easy to understand why some people have been able to win so many awards with their Caramel Turtle Cake
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chip
- Toll House Morsels Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bags caramels
- 1 1/3 cups water ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 eggs ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
- 1 envelope (1/2 cup) Jell-o Caramel Instant Pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease one bundt cake pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions and pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Add 1 envelope (1/2 cup) Jell-o Caramel Instant Pudding mix and cook at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt caramels, 3/4 cup of the butter or margarine, and evaporated milk, pour over baked cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped pecans over caramel