Forget about the carbs and the sugar that is in this thing.. It is simply something you have to try because it is completely amazing and honestly I would rank it up there with my favorite banana bread and my favorite blueberry muffins. It is simply amazing how many different things you can do and incorporate fruity pebbles into it. I believe I have a new addiction.
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or unsweetened applesauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, oil, yogurt, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Add salt, baking powder and flour.
- Again, mix until smooth.
- Gently fold in the cereal.
- Spray a loaf pan well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle about a handful of cereal on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!