Who doesn’t love donuts? Who else doesn’t love macaroni and cheese? Well now why not combine the two and see what you get? Well here it is and it is absolutely amazing! Plus it has to be a little more healthy than a donut lol
- 8 ounces elbows
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 Ritz crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cracker crumbs, one tablespoon of melted butter, and ½ cup of shredded cheese. Set aside for the topping.
- Cook elbows.
- Drain, return to pot and coat with rest of the butter.
- Stir in the egg.
- Mix in the milk and the remaining shredded cheese.
- Add flour and stir.
- Spoon into a greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle the topping you made over each.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.