There is something magical looking about the unicorn dip. I can tell you first hand that if you have a birthday party coming up then you should make it for the party and you will see some of biggest smiles that you have ever seen. Not only does it look completely magical but honestly it taste just as magical as it looks.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- pink food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- green food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- NILLA Wafers, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar. Beat with a hand mixer until evenly combined. Add heavy cream, vanilla and salt. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Divide mixture between four small bowl (or one bowl for each color you’re using) and add a couple drops of a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine, adjusting color as desired.
- Add spoonfuls of the dyed dip into a serving bowl, alternating colors until you’ve used up all the mixture. Swirl the colors together with a knife.
- Top with sprinkles and serve with graham crackers.