Summertime is not too far aware. Right around the corner honestly. One of summer’s get favorite time is going out camping. Who doesn’t love camping. Well, this summer let’s step up our creative food designs and show people something that is outside of the conventional camping foods.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 c. mini marshmallows
- 4 (2-oz.) chocolate bars (such as Hershey’s)
- 8 graham crackers
- Butter, for frying
- 1½ c. cinnamon-sugar
- To make each crunchwrap, lay one flour tortilla on a clean surface.
- Scatter marshmallows into the center, leaving about a 2” wide border around the center.
- Top marshmallows with graham crackers.
- Top graham crackers with chocolate.
- Tightly fold the edges of tortilla towards the center, creating pleats.
- After wrapping, quickly invert crunchwrap so the pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to create 3 more crunchwraps.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt about a tablespoon of butter.
- Add crunchwrap, pleated side-down, and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Flip crunchwrap and cook until golden on other side, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and immediately toss in cinnamon-sugar.
- Repeat with remaining crunchwraps, wiping skillet clean and adding more butter as necessary.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
Delish has also published a video for this: