Another fun thing you could do is put these in an ice cream cone so you could take it to your next cookout. You will be the hit of the party with this.
Here is what you will need:
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 1⁄2 instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1⁄4 cup vodka (Smirnoff) vanilla vodka is best
- Mix pudding & kahlua for a couple of minutes with an electric mixer.
- Add vodka & then mix well,.
- Add the Cool Whip.
- Put the pudding mix into individual serving cups with lids.
- You may want to provide some plastic spoons.
- Keep in the freezer.
Simple as that. Now enjoy and do not forget to share. Most importantly, drink responsibly.