Bacon wrapped deliciousness is what this is. If you are having a gathering anytime soon then you will want to make these as I promise you will be the talk of the party once you show up with these on toothpick. Warning, might want to make extra because you might not get any once you arrive at the party. They will be the first thing to disappear from everyone.
- 1 (16oz) package Turkey bacon
- 1 (24 oz) package little beef sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place wire rack on top of baking sheet.
- Slice slab of bacon vertically into thirds.
- Wrap each little sausage with a ⅓ slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick, and place on wire rack to bake.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar then place into oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon has crisped slightly.
- Place on serving dish or keep in a warming tray.