Do you love loaded baked potatoes? Well this is taking it to the next level with the amazing ‘Bacon Mashed Potato Cheese Bombs’. Make these for a simple snack or make it for a full course meal. Either option that you decide to go with, you will be happy that you made these
- 2 cups leftover and chilled Mashed Potatoes
- Bacon..one slice per Bomb
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- Cheddar Cheese cut into chunks (one chunk per Bomb)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Skewers or toothpicks
- Oil for frying~ I used Canola
- Sour Cream and toppings for dipping
1) In a large bowl combine the Mashed Potatoes, Egg, and S&P until well blended.
2) Grab a small scoop of the Mashed Potatoes and gently form it around a Cheddar Chunk
3) Place the Bread Crumbs into a shallow bowl, and roll that baby evenly in the Bread Crumbs.
Wrap a slice of bacon around each one and fry them in the oil ( 350 degrees until they are evenly golden)
4) Let the drain on some paper towel .
5) Serve them with Sour Cream, and serve them warm so they explode!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 8-10
Enjoy this delicious recipe and share with your friends ♥