Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken breast is a delicious meaty spice heaven. If done proper it is crispy on the outside with juciyiness in every bite you take. One greater perk is if you are on the keto diet or not, this is a hearty meal and will satisfy everyone of your taste buds
Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4″ thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375. Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
Of course you can use as many chicken breasts as you need for this recipe.