Quickly became the childrens favorite food item. Anytime that we mention that we are going to have “Pizza Burgers” their little eyes light up with joy like it is Christmas day.
What makes this such a winner for me as well is it is very simple to make and requires very little prep and dish clean up. I wish there were never dirty dishes but that does come with the art of cooking.
Without waiting any longer here is the amazing recipe that you have came here to see.
- 6 bagels of choice, split
- 6 cooked burger patties
- 24 turkey pepperoni slices
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 13×9 baking dish place bottom half of bagels.
- Combine 2 tablespoons butter and Italian herbs.
- Brush over the bagels.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on each bagel.
- Top with beef patties, marinara sauce, pepperoni slices, and remaining cheese slices.
- Top with the top half of the bagel.
- Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top has browned.