I’m sure you have had the pleasure of trying bacon wrapped asparagus. Well we would like to introduce to you the amazingly delicious cheesy baked asparagus. An amazing balance of cheese with a hit of italian seasoning and garlic. We made this dish last night for dinner and honestly I wish I would have made even more. Everyone in the house was just raving about how delicious it was. The kids even enjoyed it and was the first thing to disappear from their plate.
After checking this out please let us know how much your family raves about this dish.
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper…combine and store in an airtight container)
1. Line a baking sheet with some tinfoil. Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
2. Sprinkle the house seasoning and Parmesan cheese over the top.
3. Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of Italian seasoning over the top.
5. Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!