Made to perfection it will be oozing with a delicious spinach cheese blend that you will never be able to forget about.
We have made several different styles of stuffed chicken breast because honestly we think they are the next best thing to slice bread. We have even made dished with Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Wrapped In Bacon and that was nothing less than amazing.
Once you try this recipe also you will be equally blown away at how amazing and simple it is. We have this currently in our rotation of dishes we make often
- 4 chicken breasts approximately 2 lbs.
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Mix all of the seasoning ingredients together and set aside.
- Roughly chop the baby spinach and place it into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella.
- Massage the spinach with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Divide the spinach stuffing into four equal parts and spoon it into the chicken pockets.
- Using toothpicks, secure the stuffing inside.
- Generously season the chicken with the spice mix and brush with olive oil on both sides.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes, depending on how large your chicken breasts are.