I would have to say that this is my favorite honey pepper and chicken recipe ever! If you are familiar with they type of dish then you are going to completely love this one
- 1 16 oz box spiral noodles
- 1 25 oz. bag breaded chicken strips
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Salt and Pepper
Honey Pepper Sauce:
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of paprika
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded
- 3/4 cup colby jack cheese, freshly shredded
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Chopped fresh basil
- Bake or deep fry chicken strips according to package directions (you can also make your own), set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in medium saucepan mix all your Honey Pepper sauce ingredients and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring often remove from heat and let cool slightly to thicken.
- To make your cheese sauce melt your butter and cream together in a large pan.
- Once melted add in your cheese one at a time, stirring after each addition then and garlic and stir until incorporated and everything in melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to pan with sauce and stir to combine, add in your bacon and stir until incorporated.
- Dip each of your chicken strips into the honey pepper sauce until coated and set aside.
- When ready to serve, dish up your pasta and top with chicken strips and sprinkle with basil and additional bacon if desired.