You can never go wrong with crescent rolls. One day I was at my sisters house and she started to make sloppy joes but then she proceeded to load them into crescent rolls and I thought to myself.. omg why have I never tried this. Well much to my thoughts, once they were done, they were by far the best way I have ever had sloppy joes. Now I make this for my family often. It takes more time than your average sloppy joe cook but it is well worth the entire (shorty amount) of time.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Can Favorite Sloppy joe Mix
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large skillet, saute onion
- Brown ground beef(Add Mustard While Browning) and drain well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- Fold shorter ends of each rectangle to center, overlapping slightly; firmly pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet; sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Bake at 375* for 14-20 minutes or until golden brown.