The recipe is so simple and easy to make that you will love it and even more so your little ones will absolutly LOVE helping you with dinner and making this delicous recipe. Every Friday my son and I have pizza.. we call it Pizza Fridays.. much like it was in school back in my day. Anyways, we started to make these two weeks ago and now every single Friday he wants these. It is amazing and wonderful, the kids completely love the fact that they get to make their own food. Gives them a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Texas Toast Pizza
- Texas toast
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or any toppings
- Put texas toast on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 2 minutes (each side)
- Top with sauce, cheese, and meat.
- Broil them on low until heated through (about 2-3 minutes)