If you are on the keto diet or not, you will definetly enjoy this recipe. It is healthy and packs a lot of flavor that you can not go wrong with.
• 2 large zucchinis cut in thick slices (8 slices in total).
• 5 ounces of ground meat.
• 4 slices cheddar or American cheese.
• 8 slices of brined pickles.
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your zucchini, make sure you end with a pair number of thick slices.
- Make beef patties trying to match the diameter of your zucchini slices.
- Spray your zucchini slices with oil and cook for 5 minutes in your air fryer until crispy and golden brown.
- Cook your patties in a skillet. Two minutes each side.
- Top the patties with the cheese and pickles. Assemble your sliders using the zucchini as the bread.