For a long time I have enjoyed the taste of Blueberryies and over the years I have enjoyed several differen’t blue berry cobblers. However, I have never had one in a form of a drink.
The other day my friend sent me this recipe to test it out. (She knows I have a huge blue berry tree in my yard, so I have plenty of fresh blueberries). So a couple nights ago, I took myself upon this journey to test it out and see if it is actually any good. Needless to say here we are a few days later and I feel I really need to share it with the mass. It is so amazily good.
Another great one to try is Jolly Rancher Infused Vodka
- 5 cups of fresh blueberries
- 6 Cups Everclear or Moonshine
- 4 cups of orange juice
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups (32 ounces) of Moonshine or Everclear
- 1 cup Whipped Cream Vodka (optional)
- Place Orange Juice, Blueberries, Sugar, And Cinnamon In A Saucepan
- Cook Over A Low To Medium Heat, Stirring Constantly Until A Thick Syrup Is Formed.
- Strain The Blueberry Mixture Through Cheesecloth Laid Inside A Colander.
- Add Everclear Or Moonshine To Your Thick Succulent Blueberry Syrup And Stir In.
- Add That Mixture To Your Mason Jars With Blueberries At The Bottom.