I am super excited to share this amazingly delicious recipe with you guys finally. I’ll be honest.. I have kept this one off the site for a while. Not because I didn’t want to share it but because I was too busy making this for myself at least once a week.. then I started keto for a while and kind of forgot about how amazing this is. It’s so cheesy and gooey and just all around deliciously amazing.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ranch dressing mix (dry powder)
- 14 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3 chicken breast, cubed
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Spray 9×12″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine oil, salt, pepper and ranch dressing mix.
- Add the potatoes to the oil mixture and toss well. Spoon potatoes into a large baking dish. Leave as much oil mixture behind as possible.
- Roast potatoes until crispy, about 1 hr. Stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cut raw chicken into bite size pieces. Add to oil mixture and toss well.
- In a separate bowl mix the cheese, bacon and onion.
- When potatoes are crispy, remove from oven. Lower temperature to 400°F.
- Top potatoes with raw chicken & cheese mixture. Bake for another 15-20.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream or ranch dressing and enjoy.