Get ready to try something completely different than most likely not a single one of your friends have even tried yet. When we first made these, we took them to our friends cook out and within 1 hour of our arrival everyone was raving about them and asking if we brought more because they were completely gone just that fast! Are you ready to be a major hit and the talk of the party at your next gathering? Well we have the perfect recipe for you! Let’s get into it.
- 1 lb bacon (not too thin nor too thick)
- 1 pineapple peeled cored and cut in chunks (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice.(buy a precut pineapple and use that juice)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut raw bacon in half and place on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil in single layer.
- Bake for 3 minutes, flip and bake for another 3 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap each piece of bacon around a pineapple chunk.
- Secure with toothpick and place back on the baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven.
- Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ginger, ketchup, pineapple juice and sriracha in small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes; stirring several times.
- Using brush baste with sauce after they have cooked for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 10 additional minutes or until bacon is crispy and the pineapple is heated through.
- Serve promptly with remaining sauce.