Now you can bring the taste of the fair directly into your home with this amazing and extremely sweet dish. If you love poptarts than this dish is created perfectly just for you!
- 1 Cup Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Pop Tarts (I used Hot Fudge Sundae)
- Oil for frying (I use canola oil)
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Whisk Bisquick, milk, egg, and sugar together in a medium sized bowl.
- Dip & coat Pop Tart in the batter.
- Place battered Pop Tart in a deep fryer preheated to 375 degrees, or a cast iron skillet with oil that is 375 degrees.
- Fry Pop Tart 1-2 minutes each side, until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and set on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease.
- Top with whatever your heart desires! (Whipped cream, sprinkles, cherries, ice cream, hot fudge, etc)
- Serve Deep Fried Pop Tarts immediately.