We have been under stay at home orders in our county for a little while now and getting more and more bored as each day passes. I can only clean and do the same things over so many times. Well, today while staring at the computer I came across an amazing recipe and with it being a hot 90 degree Florida day. I decided these amazing bananas would be amazing on top of some ice cream.
- 2 Bananas cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey or regular honey
- Combine the cinnamon, butter and honey in a frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and combined.
- Add the banana slices and cook for 4 minutes until the bottoms start to caramelize and turn golden brown. Adjust the temperature and cooking time as needed so that they don’t burn.
- Flip all the banana pieces and cook for another 4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately over ice cream, yogurt, pancakes or french toast.