Perfect for anyone on keto or any form of low carb diet. However, I am gonna be honest.. even if you are not on a diet, these things are simply amazing! My son loves when I make them, they pack a lot of flavor and are 100x better than any type of pizza you will get in a store. We have tried the cauliflower crust pizza and personally we were not a fan but these.. they are even better than pizza bagels
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Italian Seasonings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with natural olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the zucchini in a clean towel and squeeze as much liquid out as you can.
- In a bowl mix the zucchini, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and provolone cheese. and cilantro.
- Evenly divide the mixture into the mini muffin pan, packed down in each cup.
- Evenly sprinkle mozzarella onto zucchini then top with mini pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 15- 18 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Mine were perfect at 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool about 10 minutes before removing. Use a knife to cut around edges to loosen from muffin pan. Enjoy warm or room temperature.