Nothing is more simple than a dish that you can just set and forget. With this dish it is even more easy because we are only going to use 3 simple ingredients to create one of the most amazing dishes you have ever had.
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce Sweet Baby Ray’s
- 1 Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade Smucker’s
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
Crispy Chicken Ingredients:
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts We used 3
- 1 Cup Flour/1 Cup Cornstarch You can use both or either/or
- 2 Eggs
- Oil We used vegetable oil
- In a saucepan, add the BBQ sauce, marmalade, and soy sauce. Turn the heat on low and let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Meanwhile, cut up your chicken breasts into cubes. In one bowl beat 2 eggs, while the other bowl should mix the dry ingredients.
- Dip pieces of chicken in the egg and then cover in flour/cornstarch. Set on an extra plate.
- Add a thin layer of oil to a frying pan and turn your stove on medium/high heat. Once it sizzles, add the chicken to the pan. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes each side until it’s brown and cooked on the inside.
- Set the oily pieces on a paper towel and let drain.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and toss!
- Eat it on top of white rice and enjoy. I think veggies would be good with it such as green peppers or broccoli.